Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Bingshan Mr. Bingshan
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier

Dongguan O-Ray Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd

Products

Home > Products > PC Power Supply > ATX Series Power Supply > Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply

Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply
Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply
Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply
Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply

Atx 600w Desktop Computer Gaming Pc Power Supply

Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Incoterm: FOB,EXW,FCA
Min. Order: 200 Bag/Bags
Delivery Time: 30 Days

Basic Info

    Model No.: XTY POWER

    Output Type: Single

    Warranty: 1 Year

    Input Voltage: 220V

    Certification: CE, UL, RoHS, ISO, CCC, CB, FCC, CSA

Additional Info

    Packaging: Carton or as customer's requirement.

    Transportation: Ocean,Air

    Port: SHENZHEN

Product Description

You've already heard the word efficiency mentioned in this Tech Explained, but exactly why is it so important for a PSU?(The need for efficiency)

Let's look at a real-world example. If a Power Supply is rated as 70 per cent efficient, it would require 200W of AC power in order to create a 140W DC output that's fed to the components. The remaining 60W (30 per cent) is wasted in heat, and the heightened temperature can result in more noise as the PSU fan speeds up to keep the unit cool. And, as a general rule, higher temperatures are detrimental to long-term component longevity.
Using a similar example, a 90 per cent efficient power supply could produce the same 140W DC output by drawing only 155W of AC input - resulting in just 15W of waste. Less waste equals less heat produced, and of course lowers electricity bills. As a real-world example, requiring 200W DC, eight hours a day, five days a week, 52 weeks a year, would mean an 80 per cent efficient PSU would need an extra 58 kilowatts over a 90 per cent efficient supply. Priced at 20p per kilowatt-hour, that's a saving of over £10, which increases as PSU load is heightened. Run a coin-mining computer chewing through 1,000W and the saving jumps to a not inconsiderable £58 on a single PC. Enermax, for example, has an online calculator that works out potential cost based on load.
The higher the power-supply efficiency, the better, but it's important to note that efficiency can vary at different workloads.

ATX 600w Power Supply

详情页1

Looking for ideal ATX 600w Power Supply Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 600w Pc Power Supply are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of External Atx Power Supply. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : PC Power Supply > ATX Series Power Supply

Send Inquiry

Bingshan

Mr. Bingshan

Tel:86-0769-87980058

Fax:

Mobile Phone:+8613925869105

Email:sales02@quietec.com.cn

Address: No.1 Pulong East 3 Rd,Puxinhu,tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong